The Connect Email Migration Project will take place in several waves. Your wave will depend on the department of your primary email account. All other email accounts that are part of the College will be connected to your primary email account after the migration.
- March 22, 2017: Waves 1, Waves 2 and Waves 3 older email migration.
- May 12, May 15 and May 17 - Wave 1 Introduction to Connect Training. To RSVP and for times and locations, visit the Introduction to Connect Training Form.
- May 16 - Go-Live date for Wave 3
- May 18, 2017: All LSIT emails migrated to Connect - G Suite for Education.
Guidelines for Email Migration
After the email migration starts, please avoid the folowing changes to your email inbox:
- moving or deleting your folders,
- moving or deleting emails older than your group's older than date.
More specific information can be found here: migration guidelines.
- Older Email Migration Starts*: March 7, 2017
- Go-Live Date, Email officially migrated: March 21, 2017
Departments in Early Adopter Group
|College of Letters and Science Academic Advising|
|College of Letters and Science Information Technology|
|College of Letters and Science, Deans Office|
Wave 1 Go-Live Date: April 18, 2017
|Departments Moving in Wave One:|
|Arts Admin Support Center|
|Department of Earth Science|
|History of Art and Architecture|
|HSSB Admin Support Center|
|Phelps Admin Support Center|
|South Admin Support Center|
Wave 2 Go-Live Date: May 2, 2017
|Departments Moving in Wave Two|
|Art, Design & Architecture Museum|
|Asian American Studies|
|English for Multilingual Students|
|Film and Media Studies|
|Germanic, and Slavic Studies|
|Interdisplinary Humanities Center|
|Latin American and Iberian Studies|
|Spanish and Portuguese|
|Theater and Dance|
Wave Three Go-Live Date: May 16, 2017
|Departments Moving in Wave Three|
|Chicana and Chicano Studies|
|East Asian Languages and Cultural Studies|
|French and Italian|
|Global and International Studies|
|Speech and Hearing|