Faculty & Staff Information
If you are a new faculty or staff member, you may not have an LSIT account yet. Your LSIT account will allow you to access email as well as file and web storage space. For more information you can read on below.
If you need an account with LSIT, please speak with your department's Business Officer. If you would like to meet with LSIT for a one on one session to explain our services, please Contact the Helpdesk to setup an appointment.
Below you will find an overview of LSIT's services:
- LSIT Services & Webmail - Here you can change your spam settings, forward your mail, and set up a vacation (auto-response) message. For more information please see our LSIT Services & Webmail section.
- Email Service - LSIT offers an email address as part of the account package to faculty and staff. For more details including settings for different email programs, please see our Email Service page.
- Mailman Lists - Find information for using Mailman Lists. For more details, please see our Mailman section.
- File & Web Shares - LSIT maintains a file and web server where you can store and publish files. For more information about these shares, please see our File & Web Shares section.
- Hardware & Software Guide - Find information about purchasing a computer, software licensing, and LSIT supported hardware and software. There are also several pages to help configure different software packages (Anti-Virus, PPS/Complete, etc) For more information please see our Hardware & Software Guide.
- Quotas - Find out how storage space limits work with LSIT services. Check our Quotas page for more information.
If you have any questions or problems, please try using the search box at the top of the page. If you still have questions, Contact the Helpdesk.